Wild Irishman Tree & Landscape, Inc. is a leader in providing value-added Landscaping services to our customers by creating a successful partnership with them throughout the landscaping process. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships
with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance by every member of the landscaping team.
Tradition of Excellence
Serving the Denver Metro Area Since 1999, Duane O'Hara, Presidend of Wild Irishman Tree & Landscape, Inc., has tranformed many of Denver's finest properties into lasting formal and informal gardens for the enjoyment of many families.
Turn Key Service
Wild Irishman exclusicely provides all services. No subcontractos are utilized in our program.
Complete Property Renovations
We specialize in complete renovations throughout the Denver metro area for commercial and residential properties.
The Four P’s
- Product: Landscape/Design Build –Installation of Patios, Xeriscapes, fences, sprinkler systems, decks, concrete, retaining walls, sod, and water features.
- Pricing: competitive
- Place: Servicing the Denver Metro area
- Promotion: Service promotion is done through internet marketing, and having a interactive website. Good communication with prospective and current customers is done best through email, effective billing system and excellent
The Reasons why People do Business with us.
We intend to provide our customers with the best experience from beginning to end, with searchable website, clear and secure payment methods, quality service with exceptional communication. Bringing value to our customers through quality, sustainable
landscape materials with cost effective ideas and planning.
Personal, and friendly with careful thinking and planning is put into every landscape. Delivery of quality cost effective products. Listening and implementing the customers ideas with the option for CAD design to ensure the customer is getting
exactly what they want.
Check in with employees
Making sure that the employees understand our mission statement, and how the business is defined with an understanding of marketing and communication. Tracking customer satisfaction “company survey”
SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats)
- Strengths - The ability to provide excellent customer service through effective communication. Advertisement (marketing).
- Opportunities - keeping up with competitive pricing, ensuring updated and new ideas with our services, expanding our geographic reach.
- Weaknesses - Communication with employees about mission and goals, reputation that includes negative reviews.
- Threats - Employee availability and skills, competition.
- Action Plan - (SWOT)
- Building upon strengths - Excellent communicator, start finish all jobs in timely manner, meet exceed customers expectations, stay within budget
- Reduce and fix weaknesses - Listen more to customers, apply constructive critisizm to employees and overall business.
- Top Priorities - Customer satisfaction will increase sales.
- Minimize Threats - Set specific expectations, and don’t over promise and under deliver.
Get an Estimate Now!