The Kind of Professional Landscape Design You Deserve & Can Afford. Don’t Settle For Less Because You Didn't Call Us Right Now
Wild Irishman offers design ideas by Pro-Landscape. This allows us to photograph your present landscape and layout a design showing what your house will look like before and after the project. Using your wish list, our staff of landscape architects
and designers will create a custom design, tailored to your situation. We reevaluate and adjust the design taking into account local ordinances, build-ability, long-term use and maintenance.
Then we do a thorough cost estimate to ensure it will come within your budget.
Everything is taken care of from plants, gravel, stone, lighting, paving, outlets, appliances, irrigation, and much more. You can sit back and relax.
It all begins with your evaluation so you can tell us what you image your landscape design to consist of, and we’ll put together a plan and quote for you quickly.
- Complete digital plans
- Exact real view of finished product
- True cost and completion estimates
- Xeriscape, irrigation, paving, vegetation, stone
- All work responsibility maintained in house
Getting Your Residential Landscape Project Started
When working to develop a landscape design with you, there are several important initial steps we take in our process.
- Initial meeting to determine needs and objectives
- Review the relationship of your existing site to your home and it’s architectural style
- Develop a site analysis to determine dimensions, existing plant materials, drainage, and privacy issues
- Discuss design pricing
- Go over landscape design contract and collect design deposit should you decide to move forward
Moving forward into the design phase:
- A review of garden styles appropriate to your property, plant palettes to consider, and outdoor living spaces
- Design goes to designer a 5 business day turn around
- Design presentation with final design, cost estimate, all plants and construction materials specified- discuss any revisions
Moving forward with a landscape design contract:
- Once a plan for your landscape has been approved by you, installation can be scheduled. The deposit of 20% and all approved paperwork will be collected by Wild Irishman
- Our team will consist of the project manager (owner) Duane O’Hara, foreman to oversee the installation, coordination of project, and selection of materials for the overall project
- Once construction begins the start payment of 50% will be collected
- Our goal is to give the homeowner the landscape of their dreams!
Get an Estimate Now!
Keep Scrolling Down to View our Project Gallery